If you have already decided to buy a property in Turkey, but you have insufficient funds, consider to get a credit at a local bank.
A list of required documents for credit facilities.
▪ Passport (original and copy)
▪ İncome statement, certified by the employer (the owners of their own company have to give an accounting reports for the last 2 years)
▪ Certificate of tax paid in the last year
▪ The bank account statement
▪ Free-form filled information about monthly spending
▪ The property purchase contract
▪ The tax number (obtained in the tax office)
▪ Documents about the real estate available to your property
▪ Documents requested by the Bank.
Please note that all information provided to the bank must be translated into Turkish by an accredited translator and legal noticed.